發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 1 篇文章 ] 
發表人 內容
文章發表於 : 週四 3月 16, 2023 11:30 am 
離線
新仔級
新仔級

註冊時間: 週四 3月 16, 2023 10:49 am
文章: 3
In this deep dive, I'll examine the new gameplay features that are available in FIFA 23 to share my views on which affect the game FIFA 23 Coins, what kind of impacts (negative as well as positive) they bring and whether they have scope to improve. For a list of all the new features, we'll reference EA's FIFA 23 site. When giving a score to FIFA 23, we'll use the simple 1-5 scale, with 5 being "great enhancement" while 1 is "why did EA bother to add this feature at all?" If you want to read my thoughts about FIFA 23, you can also head here.

Today's first topic is the vaunted new Power Shot. This brand new shot type rely heavily on technique, incorporating the concept of risk/reward that lets users unleash powerful strikes on your opponent's goal.How to execute powerful shots is LB/L1 and RB/R1 + Shoot manually while aiming

When to use Power Shots Due to it taking quite a lot of time to play out Power shots should only be used when have enough time and space to execute the command. In general, any power shot shot taken within the 18-yard line can be blocked if its path isn't clearly defined because the trajectory tends to be more flat than high-end shots.

Kudos on EA for introducing us to a new shooting command, especially one that incorporates the ability to aim manually. Also, it's possible to disable the corny zoom-in that will play whenever the shot power is triggered. Overall, it's an awesome addition to shooting.

Today's deep dive I'll examine the new gameplay features available with FIFA 23 to share my opinion on which of them affect the game, what impact (negative and positive) they can have, and if there's an opportunity to improve. For the list of new features, we'll just go to EA's FIFA 23 website. In rating FIFA 23 it will be based on a simple 1-5-2 ranking, with 5 being "great improvement" in comparison to 1 which is "why did EA even bother to add this buy FUT 23 Coins?" If you want to scope out my review of FIFA 23 it's visit this site.

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 1 篇文章 ] 

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 0 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章
不能 在這個版面上傳附加檔案